Nishigawa Gakuen
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

1. Nowhere to Run, 'cause there is no Escape.

AuteurMessage
Sayori S. R. Kishiya

Sayori S. R. Kishiya

Baito : Noone.

Nationalité : Américaine. Orientation sexuelle : Bi.. Surtout GAY

1. Nowhere to Run, 'cause there is no Escape. Empty
MessageSujet: 1. Nowhere to Run, 'cause there is no Escape.   1. Nowhere to Run, 'cause there is no Escape. EmptyJeu 22 Oct - 13:52

1. Nowhere to Run, 'cause there is no Escape. Ruki43

I don't really know why people don't likes me... But it's a fact. People don't likes me. They pass their times to hit me. Maybe it's a fun game for them... But it's not really fine to me. I don't understand why they are like that. I'm not a bad person. I'm shy, and nice. Most of the time, I'm invisible for everyone. So, Why People don't Likes Me? Maybe they are just silly. Or maybe they are jealous because I don't need to hit and spit of insult to someone only to be real just one second.

This school is exactly like the other was. People think "Be popular" is more important than culture, or truth. There always the same things, everywhere. And I'm so tired to be the victim, of everyone. Even if I don't really care about what they can say, or do. I think... Maybe I'm to nostalgic today. I hope he is always loving me. I hope he is suffering because of this fucking bad thing he done to me...
Everywhere I go it's always the same. There is no escape. It's like I'm stuck in a loop of a vicious circles. I don't want it to happen again. I don't want to always be the one to blame. But in this school, there is no chance to change nothing. No hope, and nothing to wait. None will save me from this black hole which try to make me disappear.
I don't need people to hurt me. People always try to break me down. But, I don't need them. I'm already broken. That is the thing, which can maybe make the difference , this time. Don't you think so?

Mayakashi. Loves ♥️

/!\Traduction. de l'article (HJ)
Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

1. Nowhere to Run, 'cause there is no Escape.
Page 1 sur 1